We have been trained to Institute of Inspection cleaning restoration certification standards and are Woolsafe approved. We are also members of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and all work is fully insured and guarenteed.
- Carpet cleaning five different systems available but we favour hot water extraction using powerful truck mounted machines.
- Rugs usually taken to our workshop and returned normally 48 hours later clean and dried.
- Upholstery four different systems available assisted drying times.
- Leather using solutions formulated for cleaning leather.
- Spot and stain most spots and stains can be removed especially if the client has only tried to remove them with water.
- Deodourising. Pet and human bodily waste odours can be effectivly removed.
- Protection this is generally applied after cleaning has been carried out but can be applied to new carpets and upholstery.
- Curtains. Cleaned in situ using steam and dry clening solutions where applicable.
- Tile and grout. Using powerful truck mounted machine.